200-page TOEFL Book Included in This Complete Guide to the TOEFL Speaking Section
What you’ll learn
- Speak English with more confidence
- Respond to any TOEFL speaking question
- Gain a deeper understanding of American academic culture
- Articulate opinions in 45-seconds
- Improve English fluency through self-assessments
- Learn to take clear and concise notes for each TOEFL speaking task
- Differentiate between a growth and fixed mindset
- Identify ten American values reflected in the exam
- Build English fluency by identifying core values
- A basic understanding of the TOEFL test
How’s your English?
For many English language learners, speaking is the hardest part. You can read and write in English at school in your native country. You can listen to actors in American movies at home. Speaking, on the other hand, requires you to engage with another person from another culture, and that can be scary.
Do you want to travel, go to university abroad or further your career?
English dominates your world. It’s inescapable. If you want to travel abroad, you need to be able to speak English. If you want to study at a top-notch university, you must be fluent in English. If you want to gain a leg up in the job market, English competency is a must.
What’s the TOEFL exam?
The TOEFL, Test of English as a Foreign Language, is an academic proficiency exam designed to determine whether international students are competent enough in English to enroll in American college courses. There are four sections in the TOEFL exam: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing. This courses focuses solely on the speaking section.
Why should I take the TOEFL exam?
- Concrete proof of English competence
- TOEFL AND IELTS are the two most widely-accepted English proficiency exams
- More than 9,000 colleges, universities and agencies in over 130 countries accept TOEFL scores
- TOEFL scores can also help you earn scholarships, visas and teaching certificates
In this course, I’ll walk you through every single part of the TOEFL speaking section. Together, we will review and analyze each of the six speaking questions. I will model answers and show you all the necessary elements you need to include in your response on test day.
Besides teaching about the content of the exam, I also focus on you, the English language learner. Our goal should not just be to improve our TOEFL speaking score, but to become more competent English speakers in general. For you to speak English with more confidence, we’ll talk about mindset, culture, personal values and emotional connection.
By the end of this course, you will have gained a deeper understanding of the structure of academic English, American culture, your personal values and the power of a growth mindset.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate and advanced English language learners
- International students preparing for the TOEFL exam
Improve your English with TOEFL Speaking Success Download
Mirror 1 (Recommended) || Mirror 2 [5.2 GB]